Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My writer's block is starting to break!!!

It's funny and ironic, but it seems as if the Writer's block is starting to break because I'm writing about how bad it is! I haven't done much more of substance yet, but I've been writing a lot over the last few days. I probably wrote close to 1000 words yesterday. The hard part about it seems to be finding a new routine.

See, if I have a routine I can stick with, then it's not a problem to write. Again, sometimes I may just write 1000 words about how I don't feel like fucking writing, but I'll write. I'm doing some of that now, but what I've started to do more of is to write about my book; what's good, what's bad, what needs to be changed, and how I proceed from here. The really difficult part about it now is that I do not have a schedule yet. Since I have to have a real job now, my time is limited, and that sucks major donkey ass. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!!

That's all for now. Gotta get ready for work. Batteries, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment