Thursday, August 13, 2009

Low down clown


I haven’t really written that much today. I think I came up with some good ideas today, but I really just wanna do other shit. Is that so bad? Am I being lazy? Part of me says no and part of me says yes. I think it’s a good thing that I’m working on this story specifically every day, but I need to do more if I ever want to get this done. Let’s be honest: part of why I really want/need to write this first book is because I’m hoping this writing thing will be easier once I get the first one out of the way. I dunno: it’s coming awful slow. I think my ideas are better now, but I’m still hitting that wall where I think I suck most of the time. That’s a metaphor for my life lately. I just have no fucking energy for anything. Fuck those antibiotics my doc gave me. I can use those in the future.

I really should get to bed soon, but I don’t wanna. I’m tired enough to go to sleep, I just would rather read and/or play video games right now. To tell you the truth, I’m awful “ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” at this point. Fuck it, I’m gonna go read. Egwene just got to Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment